Friday, October 17, 2008

Top 10 Inspirational Sayings

There are a lot of great motivational sayings out there that we can turn to when we are feeling down, but we should be using them all the time, rain or shine! Strive to incorporate inspirational sayings into your every day life, using them to inspire you to reach higher and push harder so you can achieve all of the things you have set out to do and more.

Some wonderful inspirational sayings include:

1. There is a beautiful light at the end of my tunnel.

2. I take small steps in life and value my time.

3. In order to share happiness with others, I must also be happy.

4. As I let go of dissatisfaction, I feel happiness in my life.

5. My life is full of purpose, exciting change, and many recognized deeds.

6. No matter the challenge, I will see it through.

7. I am becoming more focused and confident every day.

8. I welcome positive energy and I use that feeling to accomplish more.

9. My life is already full of success.

10. I keep only two mental snapshots of myself: where I am and where I want to be in
life.


"Protect your mind from negative thoughts"

No comments: